Jewish bible TANAKH, 7,000 years ago, wrote:
GOD FORMED MAN OUT OF DIRT FROM THE GROUND AND BLEW INTO HIS NOSTRILS THE BREATH OF LIFE.
The origin of life? We humans come from where? There’re two theories:
A. We humans come from evolution.
B. We humans come from God’s intelligently designed.
During past decades, a lot of scientists have made great efforts to explore the origin of life.
1. In 1994, two British well-known biochemists publicized their research paper on NATURE MAGAZINE to certify that:
nano-grade montmorillonite can polymerize ‘Activated Ribonucleotides’ into ‘RNA’ without enzyme ‘RIBONUCLEASE’.
This research paper shocks global biotechnology society.
2. On Oct. 24, 2003 SCIENCE MAGAZINE, prof. Jack W. Szostak research paper‘ Experimental Models of Primitive Cellular Compartments: Encapsulation, Growth and Division’ again shocks global biotechnology society and To further certify God formed man out of dirt from the ground.
Montmorillonite: so-called montmorillonite includes nano-grade bedellite and nano-grade montmorillonite.
Nano-grade means size to be less than 100 nm (nano-meter) and to apply nano-grade bedellite and/or montmorillonite into Clay-based polymer-layered silicate nanocomposites (clay-based PLSNs), It should be fully exfoliated into clay-based PLSNs, tested by TEM, XRD, SEM.
Nano-grade bedellite and montmorillonite do belong to Montmorillonite Family but not Montmorillonite always are nano-grade.
1. Nano-grade bedellite and montmorillonite should be extracted from sodium bentonite ores. More than two hundred years ago, American Indians discovered Sodium bentonite can cure sick buffalo. And they do apply sodium bentonite powder for human diseases. Alas, effectiveness of sodium bentonite powder for human diseases is insignificant.
2. From 1970’s, American, Russian, French and German scientists have aggressively studied how to apply sodium bentonite ores for cure and/or treatment of human diseases. Alas, due to unable to produce nano-grade montmorillonite and/or bedellite, effectiveness of various clinical trials of human diseases is not impressive and significant. From 1990, Chinese scientists also started to research this area too. Because so-called montmorillonite is the foundation of nano-medication which is the ending point of human medication. During past four decades, a lot of research papers publicized to the world. Alas, how to industrialize production of montmorillonite is the barricade.
Human skin is human’s largest defense organ and also the first barrier to prevent bacteria, viruses and/or harmful compounds from entering into human body. Hence, human skin only can only excrete sweat. It's impossible to induce skin cells to absorb outside nutrients. Or outside organic pollutants can enter into human body through skin too. Basically speaking, skin cells can absorb nutrients of glucose, amino acids and fatty acids and there’re special receptors of skin cells for such intake.
Effectivenss of nano-grade skincare products can be declared as following which can be scientifically certified.
A. TO ACCELERATE POLYMERIZATION OF COLLAGEN AND ELASTIC FIBERS.
Women, after 25 years old, can’t produce enough enzyme, namely Ribonuclease,for polymerization of RNA. As the result, collagens can’t be made sufficiently. Alas, we humans can’t produce ribonuclease for supplements. Hence, aging process begins. Without enough RNA, amino acids can’t be polymerized into protein and collagens, through anabolism. Because anabolism should be conducted by RNA. Gradually, skin loses its luster and elasticity and wrinkles can be seen. To have collagens from outside of body is completely wrong concept. Why?
1. To have collagens on your skin is stupid skincare method. Collagens are micro-grade, a few thousand nm (nano-meter). It’s impossible to enter into skin cells because skin cells have selective system.
2. To intake collagen into your body is ridiculous idea for skincare too. Collagens, through stomatch, will become amino acids due to catabolism. Because human cells can absorb only three nutrients, glucose, amino acids and fatty acids and collagen can be made inside of cells and excreted to outside from cells. Cells can’t absorb collage from outside and proceed it.
B. TO THOROUGHLY CLEAN YOUR SKIN
Pores in the skin can harbor a lot of organic pollutants from air, emitted by autos as well as motorbikes. Size of pores in the skin is about 50 nm (nano-meter). Hence, those organic pollutants inside of pores can’t be cleaned out by existing skincare products because existing skincare products are not polar and can’t conduct so-called nano-adsorption. While, nanoclay particles of nano-grade skincare products do posses strong adsorption because its surface has strong CEC (cation exchange capacity). Hence, there’s no problem for nano-grade skincare products can adsorb all those organic pollutants from inside of pores in the skin. Therefore, darkness skins can be avoided.
C. TO SLOW DOWN AGING PROCESS OF SKIN
To eradicate free radicals is ultra important for slow-down of aging process. Up to now, other so-called anti-aging skincare products are junks and can’t eradicate free radicals which are inside of skin cells. Nanoclay particles of nano-grade skincare products can enter into skin cells through receptors of so-called CAVEOLAE by endocytosis mechanism. Due to enough cations on surface of nanoclay particles, it’s so easy for nanoclay particles to combine with free radicals because free radicals are anions. After combination, it can be out of skin cells. Hence, to slow down skin aging process can be obtainable.
D. TO BLOCK UVA AND UVB LIGHTS AND REMOVE SKIN SPOTS
Nanoclay particles can block UVA and UVB lights which are scientifically certified already. Hence, nanoclay particles of nano-grade skincare products can inhibit production of melanin. Besides, nanoclay particles can combine with melanin molecules so that melanin molecules can be removed from skin.
In short, nano-grade skincare products are the only skincare products which can treat human skin effectively. And declared effectiveness of nano-grade skincare products can be scientifically certified and verified. No any other so-called skincare product can be comparable to nano-grade skincare products.